- My new chapbook of prose---I'm not really sure how else to categorize it, if categorization is even necessary---Hangover Breakfasts was published by Bottle of Smoke Press last week. Here is the information for ordering a copy. It will make a great Christmas gift for any heavy drinker and/or chronically depressed person on your list.
- We bought the kids an Elf on the Shelf, and despite the lameness of all those mommy blog posts with crafty and cutesy tips for hiding the damn thing, the elf is Stalin-esque in getting your kids to adhere to your every parental whim.
- I have been writing for The Good Men Project lately. Here is my latest offering.
- Thank you, Santa, for bringing us Shane Victorino and Johnny Gomes and the inimitable Ryan Dempster. Hopefully, you put plenty of Ben-Gay and Geritol in the training staffs' stockings this year.
- We really need an emoticon for sarcasm.
- I'll go ahead and say it: The Patriots are the best team in the AFC, maybe the NFL.
- I continue to keep it classy at Drunk Monkeys, too. This story is nothing short of Faulkner-esque.
- My friend Becky Schumejda's new collection of poems Cadillac Men is one of the best collections of poetry I've read in a long, long time. Even if you're not a fan of poetry---which includes about 99.9% of readers---you will enjoy this one. It reads like a novel. Order here.
- I'll admit it: I love Christmas music. Here is my favorite holly-infused tune.
- Do you want to read an interview with me? Tough. Here it is.
- Did you notice authoritative I'm becoming in my old age? Look at how many times I linked the word "here." Now click here. You'll love it!
- Merry Christmas, everyone. Please remember to hug your kids.
Saturday, December 15, 2012
Happy holidays from all of us here at Nate Graziano's Big Baseball Blog, meaning me. In no specific order, this is what I currently have to contribute to the blogosphere: