Sunday, October 31, 2010

Vote on Tuesday!


Need I remind you why you need to get out on Tuesday?

While I try to shy away from political grandstanding on my blog, this feels like a moral obligation. With the GOP---and especially these Tea Party wing-nuts---threatening to take over The House and filibuster the shit out of everything in The Senate for the next two years, perhaps it's time to remember those eight years that lead up to our Orwellian war on "terror" and the current economic tailspin.

Listen, I would never be audacious enough to blame it ALL on the cowboy, Darth Sidious (a.k.a. Dick Cheney) and the rest of the Bush gang, and the Democrats are, admittedly, wussies when it comes pushing through their policies; however, if the pundits are correct and things comes to pass on Tuesday the way they're predicted, this country will wake on Wednesday morning in a whole new world of shit.

So be sure to take the time to vote on Tuesday. I'm Nate Graziano, and I endorse this message.

No comments: